Monday, September 24, 2012

Today I visited  Postman beat no 1. Kachchi basti at the bottom of  Nahargarh fort hill in Jaipur. The condition of Basti was very poor, unhygienic,and very congested. Still our Postman are performing their duties very well. They are the guide of poor people, friend of old age people, young children, and healer of so many problems of common poor people. Poverty, and illiteracy are the major problems of this area. So many Old aged, widow women are managing their monthly expenditure with five hundred rupees of Vriddha Pension Yojna. This situation has reminded me million time that which is more important? 500 rupees for them or extravaganza in KFC full bucket chicken worth rupees 500!!!
Really salute to my Postmen. Very soon you will be seeing a new and refreshing look of my Postmen. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment